Tuesday 26 August 2014

I need your Votes :) xxxxxxxx

Hello my gorgeous readers :) As you have probably guessed by my title I am looking for a huge favour from you all 
I have been nominated in the Best Blog Post Category for the Irish Blog Awards and I first want to thank whoever you all are for making this happen :) 

It means so so much to me for been nominated in the first place and even if I dont get any further than this, I am still over the moon that you took the time to even add me to the list.  As there is so many talented bloggers out there its going to be so difficult for the judges to choose a winner 

Of course you the public get your say by voting who you think should make the top ten in which the judges have to choose who will make first for this year.  In my eyes everyone is a winner as I know how much work goes into blogging :)   Of course us bloggers do not notice most of the time how much work it is as we enjoy it so much and it means so much to us when we know you enjoy what we write :) 

What I need you all to do (if you think my post is worth the votes) is to Click this link Click Nina's Bargain Beauty and click VOTE at the bottom of the page.  It literally takes a few seconds and it will mean more to me than you will ever know :) 

You have one vote per week 

Thank you so so much 

Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 










I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey,
I really like your Blog! You have interesting Stuff on it. Do you want to follow each other via GFC? If yes please comment on my Blog that you followed me and than i follow you back :).

Greetings and Kisses from Germany
www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...