Tuesday 27 May 2014

Bia Beauty Stop the Clock Natural Eye Gel Review

Hey everyone I hope you are all well.  Todays Review is a requested one of course and I would not blame you all for bee curious about this product in particular.  We all have to face reality that fine lines and crows feet are going to appear in time under and around our eyes.  I for one am living proof When I hit my late 20's I started thinking long and hard about the fact I'm not getting younger and started to venture into eye creams.  Seeking out what would be best for me.  Its hard as there is so many eye creams out there to suit different ages and different purposes.  
To be honest you are never too young to start using eye creams even though it is not going to stop you from getting fine lines and crows feet but it will delay them in time.  Plus our eye area is very very sensitive and of course only covered by the thinnest of skin so we really have to be careful.  
I think any eye cream is going to do a good job in my eyes but as I said there are different eye creams for different purposes.  
Most of the time we worry about bags under the eye, puffiness and of course dark circles aswell as fine lines and wrinkles but not all eye creams sort out all of our eye troubles in one.  
Well thats where Bia Beauty comes in with their Stop the Clock Natural Eye Gel 
I got this product in my last PowderPocket Box and I have been using it everyday since. 

 Bia Beauty is an Irish Company who work with only natural ingredients to make their products which is even better for our skin.  Bia Beauty has become more popular and known since they started and I believe will be more popular throughout the years 
I was absolutely thrilled to get this and couldnt wait to try it out.  In fact it has become an everyday staple in my life 

Stop the Clock Natural Eye Gel as I state is for everyone 
as Bia Beauty claims its for healing and cooling the eye area aswell as brighten up tired eyes :)  This is one product I need in my life been a mum of 5 I look tired all the time.  

The special ingredients in this gel are: 
Aloe vera which cools the eye area 
Arnica de-puffs after those rough nights out 
Immortelle renews the eye area 
Rose pampers the eyes when they are sore and tired
Myrrh firms so our fines lines are less noticable 
I have to admit I loved this gel from the word go.  From the moment I first applied this to my eyes I instantly felt that cooling feeling and it felt like heaven.  I have to warn you the pump gives you a little too much so be careful as a little is enough for your eyes.  I apply this all over my lid and under eye area.  It feels a little tacky at first but dries in perfectly.  There is a beautiful light scent to it but soon disappears after use.  
Everytime I apply this especially on my more tired days where I feel my eyes are heavier than my head I instantly feel awake.  I store this in the fridge and it feels even more cooling and refreshings.  The bags under my eyes feel lifted and I instant look more awake.  To be honest I didnt like the feeling at first as i was not used to it but the only way I can describe the feeling after applying the gel is that someone is pulling my eyes up with a piece of string slightly if that makes sense :) 
I love that feeling now as I know the product is working for me 
If you are a new mum and are up all night with your baby, you are going to love this little beauty as it does make a difference.  As for improving fine lines I am not sure about that to be honest as I am not using it long enough but what better product to use for that than a natural product.  

I am definitely going to repurchase this when it runs out.  Even though I know its going to take some time to used this us as there is 15mls per bottle and that might not seem like alot but all you need is a tiny pea sized amount each time you use it.  
Have you tried this little beauty out.  Is it something you think you would try.  You can find this on the Bia Beauty site for only €16.95 which is a pretty amazing price in my eyes 
I hope you enjoyed this review 
Until Next Time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 























I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I must be the only one who hates this gel. It stays all tacky and sticky for me, even after 15 mins! Hate the feel of it! x

Unknown said...

Yaz are you by any chance using too much of it hunny

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

Im going to be trying a similar kind of eye gel... Not the same brand, but sounds very similar! Hope it will work great!

Forever Miss Vanity said...

I love using eye gel and this sounds really good :)

x

Ellabella said...

It's sound great ! I need some of this ! I'm so tired after late night of studying !

http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...