Friday 28 March 2014

The New F30 Sculpt Brush by Blank Canvas Cosmetics

Hello My beauties I hope you are all well 
After Nars release their new Contouring brush called the "Ita" brush it became one of the most talked about makeup brush on youtube and the most wanted!!!! but to be honest I dont think $40 for one little brush is easy to part with no matter how good it is but youtube is proof that people have been parting with it and it must be as good as they say making us beauty geeks dying to try it and adding it to our wanted lists.  I know I did and for sure thought I would never get the chance to try something like that because of its price.  

Thats until I watched Sineady Cadys's Tutorial and seen the very brush only in Blank Canvas style (Halleluiah) :) 

This brush is going to be released on the Monday 31st of March for only €19.99  (Mark that on your calender because this little beauty is going to sell out I can feel it)  on the site and I am sure alot of you makeup geeks and artists are going to jump to the chance of owning this.  
Let me put it this way if you are not a contouring queen or just cant get the hang of the whole contouring business you are going to be a pro in seconds.  


I would say I am not a pro when it comes to contouring from dramatic to everyday contouring can be quite tricky depending on the brush you use to do so.  Before I got this brush I always reach for either the e.l.f Cosmetics Angled Blush Brush or the Blank Canvas Cosmetics F16 Contouring/Powder Brush or even the F21 Angled Contouring Brush for my contouring which are all great and do a brilliant job but sometimes to be honest I feel I haven't mastered the amazing contoured look you see on magazines or even on some of the love gurus on you tube 


Can you see my reflection lol good job i'm covered as I have no makeup on while taking these photos :) :) 
Anyway now you can master the contouring with this brush girls and gents either for day time or night time for drag for anything I love it :) :) You can use this brush with both cream and powder bronzer or foundation depending on how intense you want the contour.


The New F30 is designed to help you achieve the perfect contoured look without leaving any tell tale signs.  With the densely packed synthetic fibres you are going to achieve the first stages of contouring from the moment you place the powder or cream on that brush and then to under your cheek bone.  This creates a percise line that is perfect  and you dont even need to do your usual fish face to achieve it as the size of the brush once placed in the right place creates that perfect line from the top of your ear to where the contour line should end.  Then because of its soft fibres you can blend this line until its even and more natural looking 


As you can see just by the length of this brush its the same length you line should be under your cheek bone.  I am in love with this brush so much it makes me want to contour every day.  I have to admit I never really tried the cream contouring the intense contouring that Kim Kardashian does as I was partly not sure of it plus I didn't feel confident enough to do it.  But since getting this brush I have tried it TWICE and delighted with the outcome.  It really does make sculpting/contouring the face alot more easier and more noticeable without the tell tale signs.  
This brush is so easy to use even a child could become a pro at contouring :) :) 
Is it worth trying??? YES YES YES if you are a makeup artist and need a brush that is going to lessen your time at sculpting and contouring YES YES YES if you are a newby who want to learn the easiest way possible how to contour YES YES YES If you like to contour but cant sit for a long time trying to achieve that perfect contoured look this is the brush for you.  I love how quick this works for me even when I contour all over the face 

The Picture below I did a day time contour with the darkest shade of the Blank Canvas Cosmetics 6 pan palette,  I used it on my forehead as I have a high forehead and under my cheek bones .  I hope you can see the contouring as the lighting is so bad due to bad weather.  I had only 15 minutes to get ready this morning and with the help of the F30 Sculpt Brush I was able to fit in some contouring which usually takes alot longer to do with other brushes :) :) 

So what do you think?  Would you give it a go?
Let me know if you do and what you think of it? 
 If you are thinking of purchasing from Blank Canvas Enter "NINA" at the end for a little discount for all my lovely readers
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 

















I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

never seen a brush like this before, I wouldn't know where to start haha x

Unknown said...

Chloe thats the best thing about the brush it nearly does the work for you :)

Barbie's Beauty Bits said...

I want that brush!
Barbie

Unknown said...

Ooooh I have to have this! Looks like it would make things a lot quicker!
x

Unknown said...

I TOTALLY NEED THIS!!

Unknown said...

Hey..I stay in india plz let me knw frm where I can buy this brush. .

RobinSparkles said...

I just ordered this brush, it is so similar to the Nars Ita brush but cheaper! Thanks for sharing!

Holly said...

I am late to the party but I ordered this brush today. The NINA discount code still works!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...