Sunday 23 March 2014

Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip Body Moisturiser

Hello My beauties I hope you are all well.  
Todays review is on the Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip Body Moisturiser 
MMMMM Chocolate mmmmmm Oh sorry I went into a little trance there you see I am off Chocolate for lent and so far I am doing well and havent broke it but I Tell you something its getting harder as the days go by especially when I have kiddies around me eating it lol 
So I couldnt wait to get my hands on this moisturiser because at least in some way I can say I am getting my Choc fix lol 
Marissa Carter first released this beauty in November of last year I know I know Shame on me for not buying it sooner but to be honest I had so much body moisturisers to get through I just had to promise myself to wait.  I was delighted to finally get my hands on this to see for myself what all the raves was about :) 

As you all know I am a huge fan of Cocoa Brown Tan and never reach for anything else for instant tan that lasts for at least 5 days long.  Its not only natural looking but smells amazing and looks amazing.  Well Marissa decided to come up with a moisturiser to ensure your Cocoa Brown tan fades slowly and evenly.  How is it suppose to ensure that ?  Most body moisturisers these day have some sort of oil in them which makes your tan fade quickly where as the Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip is oil free.  The fact that Cocoa Brown Tan is water based mixing a moisturiser that contains oil in it doesn't mix well with water based products.  

Marissa States:  The moisturiser is also highly nourishing to your skin and has benefits beyond that of maintaining the perfect Cocoa Brown TanChocolate Whip contains panthenol, which is suitable for acne-prone skin as it moisturises while leaving pores clean and clear. Forming a barrier on the skin’s surface, panthenol helps to protect against everyday environmental damage.  It also contains Vitamin E which helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks, age spots and also strengthens the skins barrier function.
So now that you know the facts Over with let me show you the products and tell you my thoughts 

 As you can see the moisturiser looks exactly like chocolate mmmmmm.  Let me tell you now a little goes a long long way with this.  I wouldnt say this moisturiser is thick but it certainly is not thin one little squirt of this like the one in the photo would do the whole arm :)  Apon application this spreads out very evenly and soon the chocolate colour fades to white then clear.  I am amazed at how quick this absorbs into the skin and yet my skin feels so moisturised and fresh and cool.  

Oh my goodness the scent..... Wow oh wow is it beautiful.  You might actually think it smells like chocolate but it doesnt.  The smells is like the tan itself.  Cocoa Brown explains the scent as Tahitian Gardenia scent with an injection of Cocoa and thats exactly what it smells like .  You get this beautiful floral scent from the Tahitian Gardenia with a hint of cocoa its amazing.  The scent also lingers all day long and even on the clothing you wear after applying.  
Another great thing about this moisturiser is that you dont just have to apply it while you are wearing the Cocoa Brown Tan but also when you are not.  You can use it as an everyday moisturiser aswell.  I am super impressed with this I have to say.

Even today I ex-foliated shaved and showered and usually when I do this my legs which are super dry end up still flaky even after moisturising I tell you know not only are my legs super soft and smooth but they look super moisturised and flake free.  
I am in love for sure and will surely be repurchasing this when I run out :) :) I have also tried this over my tan and it works amazingly giving me the moisture and shine after 3 days of wearing the tan It actually made my skin look like the first day of tanning :) :) 

The Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip Moisturiser can be purchase on line from Cloud10 for only €5.95 which is amazing value for 200mls.  You can also find this in Penneys and all Pharmacies Nationwide 
Have you tried this yet?  What are you Thoughts :) 
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 


















I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Beautykinguk said...

I know it's quite good but I can't get over the colour! Eurgh lol. Stephen :o)

www.beautykinguk.co.uk

Forever Miss Vanity said...

I love chocolate scented body products, the colour does not look too pretty on this though.

xx

www.forevermissvanity.com

Unknown said...

Beautykimguk, Jessica Dearnley The colour may look icky at first (even though i dont mind it) but I reassure you it disappears while you rub it into your skin :) :)

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

The colour would put me off a little bit too, I think! It sounds lovely otherwise, though :)

Jess xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...