Sunday 15 December 2013

The Body Shop Body Butter Lollipop Gift Set

Hello my beautiful fabulous Gorgeous readers How are you today :)  So Since my last blog post I have been to the doctor and she actually told me I was sicker than I thought with a Sinus throat and chest infection but thankfully with a little help from some antibiotics I am mending very slowly.  
So with feeling unwell and not been able to wear makeup this past 2 weeks I have bee feeling yucky as we do ladies so to snap myself out of the whole poor me stage i have been treating myself to alot of hot baths and some self pampering (anything to feel a little better eh?)   I have also been treating myself to some beautiful scented moments with these fabulous body butters from The Body Shop :)  Well if we cant look good when we are sick and constantly blowing our noses we can surely smell good cant we :) :) 
Thanks to The Body Shop They have saved me from completely going insane haha 

From the moment I set eyes on this beauty I wanted it all for myself.  Ok yes Its the perfect perfect gift for anyone for Christmas but to be honest once you buy this you are going to find it very hard to part with it.  The packaging alone its FANTASTIC and as part of The Body Shops's Christmas range its perfect I would just love to keep it in this packaging forever :) 
I am sure alot of you out there have tried The Body Shops Body butters If you havent you really should as they smell and feel amazing against the skin.  

These are the 5 wonderfuls scents you will be getting :) (Please excuse the date stamp in the above picture as I didnt notice I had it on :) 
In this Gift set you are getting 5 different scents to try out which I mentioned already and you are also getting a very decent amount in each tub a full 50 mls :)  If you were to buy these separately for 50 mls you would pay €7.95 per tub This is where the good news comes in when you buy the Body Shop Body Butter Lollipop Gift set you are getting 5 different scents to try out :)  Music to our ears :) :) and all of this will only cost you €29.95 :)  You are getting a tub of 


  • Coconut Body Butter
  • Shea Body Butter
  • Moringa Body Butter
  • Strawberry Body Butter
  • Satsuma Body Butter

  • This Body butter contains Community Fair Trade virgin organic coconut oil which in fact is amazing for dry skin.  It gets rid of flaky skin.  It helps sooth the skin especially after shaving I sure can vouch for that.  Coconut oil is actually one of the best things to put on your skin and the fact you can get it in a body butter and smell like coconut is an added bonus I love the scent as its not overpowering.  Perfect for Normal to dry skin.  I  love this scent its beautiful and the scent lasts all day.  

    Awwww This has to be one of the more popular Body Butters in The Body Shop.  Shea butter is incredible for the skin especially dry skin.  Shea Butter contains a very important Vitamin which is Vitamin A and the reason its important is because it helps with some of the following,  very dry skin, dermatitus, ezcema and much more.  It also contains Vitamin E.  The scent does smell a little nutty as describe but is very mild.  This is suitable for people with very dry skin.  I am loving this one iat the moment as my skin is extra dry and I find it quenches my skins thirsty brilliantly and lasts all say long I love it and Highly recommend it 


    Oh boy the scent of this little beauty is amazing I want to go back and get the body mist of this and I will I tell you :) :) :)  I have to say its one of my favourite scented body butters.  It explains on the site that it has a delicate white floral scent which is true and lingers all day long.  This Body Butter is perfect for Normal to dry skin and feels amazing I will surely be repurchasing :) 

    Oh this is a favourite in my house and not by me by my beautiful babies.  They absolutely love the sweet smell of strawberries from this Body butter and to be honest it works amazing on their skin.  I used this alot on their skin in the summer when the weather was surprisingly hot and when their skin was dried out from the sun.  With them dipping themselves into the pool and coming back out into the sun their skin was put through the mill (do not worry I had them well protected with SPF) but this body butter was so soothing and kept their skin moisturised every single day :) :)  When they seen this in the lollipop gift set they jumped with joy haha.  This is suitable for normal to dry skin 

    Another beautiful scent and perfect for summer time because of its orangey scent.  This is suitable for Normal skin.  The scent is delicious and lingers all day.  The Fact this is for normal skin makes it a little thiner than the rest which is fine if you are in a hurry and dont want to wait around for you skin to dry.  I have been asked a few times what scent of perfume im wearing when I have this on but I get shocked face when i say its the Body Butter :) 

    I really think this is the perfect gift for anyone who loves a little pampering.  For this time of year everyone needs that extra moisture and with such cute packaging that comes along with it they will love you :) 
    If there is someone in your lip who loves Lip Balm you can also get the Lollipop Gift set filled with yummy fruity Lip Balms :) For an added bonus buying these gifts sets also help the Body Shop as they are now planning on raising £200,000 to help build 5 new schools in India Ghana, Honduras, Nepal and Northern India, By donating that money from the sales of all the Christmas stock so when you are buying a gift for someone for Christmas in The body Shop you are not only Making the person you bought the gift for Happy but you will also be helping The Body Shop raise that money to build them schools 
    Sweeeeet :) 
    Until next Time 
    Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 












    I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    3 comments:

    Fairymakeuptales said...

    Love TBS Body butters!! Happy Sunday doll
    kisses
    Mary
    θήκη κινητού i-PHONE by Models Own!
    http://fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr

    Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

    I love this set, it's so cute! I've resisted so far but you're not helping haha. The Body Shop's body butters are amaaaazing!

    Jess xo

    Forever Miss Vanity said...

    I love this set, it's beautiful.
    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...