Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmas Vlog 2013

Hello My Beauties I hope you are all well :) 
Well Christmas was a very memerable one for us this year.  We Changed out plans for Christmas and decided to go to my dads for christmas Dinner.  I loved the thought of everyone together under the same roof :) 
Well in the morning I was at my own house of course awaiting Santa to arrive.  The kiddies woke up at 5.30 and we automatically rushed downstairs to see what he brought.  
I decided to make a vlog on their little faces when they seen what they got.  
I Hope you enjoy 


The highlight of the day was actually when there was a power cut for over 5 hours lol.  Someone seemingly lit a Chinese Lantern and blow up the box in the town and everyone was without power for that time.  It was actually quite fun.  Everyone had to put away their phones, tablets, Ds's etc.  and actually play games and sing songs.  It really opens up your eyes that technology is taking over more than you know.  But it was the best 5 hours of the day I will never forget it.  
Thank goodness for the torch on our Iphone They saved the night.  
Over all we had a lovely Christmas.  Tell me about yours :) 

Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 








I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...