Sunday 29 December 2013

Blogging Goals 2014

Hey everyone I Hope you are all well.  I have been spending the last couple of days reading alot of blog posts from people I follow and came across two of the same post from different people with the title Blogging Goals 2014.  I like this idea and thought I might join in and do one of my own.  So I sat back and thought of what I could do to for 2014 on my blog.  I too want to improve my blog as we all want to get better at what we do Right? So let get down to what my goals are :) 
  1. Interact with and Support more bloggers:  I have to admit I dont think I a too bad in this department but I could do better.  I find I do support alot of my fellow bloggers by reading their posts but I do notice I read their posts but hardly comment on them which is not fair.  There is nothing I love more than seeing my readers comment on my posts so I should be doing the same 2014 I will comment alot more and try to get to know more of my fello bloggers.   
  2. Better Time Keeping:  For the past nearly 3 years of blogging I have never had set days I post up blog posts which worked out for me in the past for i have noticed That time wasnt exactly on my side for the past few month which lead me to post up alot less blog posts.  2014 I am going to plan my time more which means that certain times of the day is going to be dedicated to my blog and my blog only to ensure my posts go up on a regular basis 
  3. Be More Confident:  in 2014 I aim to start doing tutorial blog posts.  Its only really been in 2013 I have had the confidence to post up looks I have created with products I am reviewing.  I think I have learned alot in the past 3 years on my own and I aim to work on my confidence to share what I have learned.  We all find a reason to put ourselves down no matter how much we learn and do but not any-more I shall change for the better and hopefully I will get the continued support I have been getting from you all :)  I also have a few things planned in 2014 that will help with the confidence building so I am super excited for that change on my blog :)  
  4. Guest Posts:  I have been thinking about this for quite some time as I am a huge believer in supporting fellow bloggers.  in 2013 I did a series (that worked out brilliantly) on Sharing the Love which involved a questionnaire for Bloggers and I did a featured post on them I loved sharing other bloggers with you all.  So I will continue this in the future only this time it will involved Guest post where other bloggers will get the chance to do a post of their own on my blog I love it :) 
  5. Be more personal:  I think at this stage Been the age I am and from the personal posts I have done that I should share my experiences in life more.  I have been through alot at my age and chatting with some of you over my experiences I have shared in the past has really made me think that I could help people out there in the world.  Goodness knows I didnt go through things in my life for nothing either and I am sure alot of people out there would like to know they are not on their own.  Life is too short to be sitting and suffering and if I can help one person in a year I would be happy so I plan on writing more personal posts about situations big and small but if this does not interest you please let me know
  6. BARGAIN HUNTING POSTS:  I am a bargain hunter as you all know.  To me its become a normal thing but I have heard alot of people say to me "how do you do it"  Well I plan to share with you how I bargain hunt and how I save money with everything from clothing to Christmas to food to beauty products If you want to see this let me know For instance I completely transformed my sitting room before Christmas and I to be honest am shocked with the money I saved If I had have bought everything brand new example:  Buying a 42" Flat screen TV for what would have cost brand new about €1000 I got it for €150 :) BARGAIN :) 
  7. Supporting my Country:  I made this goal in 2013 and will continue to do so in 2014.  Ireland has become bigger and better with the product industry and i love how we are becoming known to international countries.  I felt very ashamed at the beginning of last year that I wasnt as familiar with Irish brands as I should have but not anymore and even now more and more Irish brands are arising I love it.  We are a little country with huge potential and I want to help show that in any way I can 
  8. Bring back my videos:  Yes I know I have been saying this for the past 6 months now and still havent made any but to be honest every time I planned it something came up but I have worked out a plan that will work and this is why I putting it down here I AM COMING BACK :) :) My plan?? I am going to start of with one video per week to see how I get on.  One video will not be much to start off with but its managable and at least I can keep my promise If I get to do more all the better :) :) I got a taste of editing again with my Christmas Vlog and It reminded me of how much i loved making videos :) I cant wait to come back and plan to make my first video next week (when kiddies go back to school) so excited :) 
Ok I think I have thought of everything but of course we all like to make goals everyday in life and I might add more for my blog in the future but for now these are my set goals.  I would love for you all to suggest something new for me or some ideas in what you would like to see from me in the future after all you are the ones who read my blog.  :) I love you all for the continuous support you have given me thank you so much :)  I am so excited to hear your thoughts and if you are a blogger who would like to do a post like this please put you links to the blog post below I would love to have a read 

Until Next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 

 











I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading through this! I'm working on a blog post at the moment where I reflect on 2013 and aims (in general, not just for my blog) in 2014. Good luck with your tutorials and future endeavors! Aoife xo
www.aoifeinwonderland.wordpress.com

Girlwiththeskew-earring said...

OOhh yay! I loved your videos and can't wait for more of them!

Unknown said...

Aoife please leave me a link when you are done with that post would love to read it :)

Girlwiththeskew-earring awww hunny thank you so much :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...