Tuesday 12 November 2013

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher in Rose Eclat

Hello My Beauties How are you all today :) 
Ok can you believe that this is the first every Bourjois Powder blush that I have tried :) I know I know I should be ashamed of myself haha but hey better late than never eh? 
I got this blush free with a 3 for 2 offer in Boots (I love Boots)  :) 
The Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher costs €9.99 from Boots.ie but prices may vary depending on offers.  
There is about 19 Shades to choose from so you are in no doubt going to find a shade suitable for your skin tone :) :) 
Now to be honest I have a little secret when it comes to blushes.  I am kinda hooked :)  I just cant help myself when it comes to blushes I have to try them even if I have a familiar shade at home I still gotta try it out.  Different brands different shades different types they just have to mine :) :) 
How many of you out there are the same ? :) 

I love the packaging of these blushes.  They are so cute and small and just so so handy to bring around while travelling or simply in your bag.  This little round pot is plastic and the lid is held shut by a magnet which make me think you have to be a little careful as the lid is only held my a magnet.  To open you simply press the gold button.  

Inside is where the magic begins.  In this little pot you are getting a nice little mirror and a brush shaped like an arch to sit on dome shaped blush.  
The Brush is not my liking at all to be honest.  I like the brush dont get me wrong as it is very handy for travelling for in case you have forgotten you normal blush brush but I prefer not to use it and stick with my own.  

When choosing a shade which believe me too some time (nearly too long) I decided to go with a shade that would be perfect for the winter months ahead something that was going to make me look like I had a natural but rosey look to my cheeks.  Rose Eclat ticked all my requests.  This blush is a deep rosey shade a beautiful blush for winter as it has tiny shimmers in it to create a nice healthy glow to your cheeks  

I can not believe how pigmented this blush is one dip of the brush is enough to do one cheek.  I also found it build beautifully so you have control of the intensity of the colour.  I have been using this blush quite alot in the past two weeks its even replaced what was my favourite Benefit Coralista which I used mostly through the summer.  
In the swatch below I am showing you a heavy swatch which is about 3 layers and a light swatch which is only two layers 

Stunning right?  I have to say I am well impressed with the Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher and the shade.  I can not believe its taken me this long to try it out.  I reassure you I will be going back to get more.  In fact I will be taking full advantage of the 3 for 2 deal again in boots :) :) 
I highly recommend you try them out if you haven't already.  For such a small bundle this blush give alot more than what you expect.  I found the blush lasted all day long on my cheeks even with hugging my kiddies and an odd rubbing of my face forgetfully as you do when your tired.  
Here is a picture of my wearing it lightly on my face and as you can see it gives me a very healthy look as I have no colouring on my cheeks without it 
10/10 in my eyes :) 
Have you tried this blushes out yet?
Until Next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 









I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

This looks beautiful and so natural on you! I really like your eye make-up here, too.
I've never tried any of Bourjois's powder blushers either, I think that needs to change! Great review :)

Jess xo

Unknown said...

What a GORGEOUS blush!!! I wish we had a Boots in the US! Lovely review! OH, and I've not started a blog of my own, along with my already-established You Tube channel! I'm pretty excited about it. If you are interested in finding and following me back, I can be found here: www.schoolbellebeauty.blogspot.com I promise, I won't be spamming your blogs though, I'm just trying to let those whom I follow know that I'm now a part of the blogosphere as well. :D
<3 Teri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...