Wednesday 23 October 2013

7 Deadly Sins Link Party!

Hello My beauties How are you all today :)  Well I was doing my daily reading of some of my favourite blogs and I came across this Link Up on Whispering Sweet Nothings Blog.  She has started up a new link-up for Halloween and to be honest it looks like fun So if you are interested in taking part here is what you have to do 
All you need to do is copy & paste this list, (if you are having problems with copying and paste let me know)  link-up, and have fun finding out others' guilty pleasures! 
So Here Goes :) :) :) 


seven great things in your life.
1. Having the most amazing 5 children in my life.
2. Having my healthy I count myself lucky every single day that I am healthy and here to watch my children grow.
3.  Having a roof over my head and food on the table everything else is a bonus.
4.  For having the most amazing readers of my blog without them I would not be doing what I love.  I am so grateful.  Not only that I am learning something new everyday 
5.  That I got an amazing email last week and I still cant believe it but it will soon be told to you all what it is soon but for now its all hush hush haha   
6.  I have finally found decent friends ones who support me and understand me ones who will never betray me.  I feel so lucky.  
7.  That I have finally grown up and realised alot of things that has happened in my life are all lessons that I have learned and that it has made me a better person.  Dwelling on the past is nothing to me anymore.  


seven things you lack and covet.
1. Time (been a full time mum and a beauty blogger there isnt enough hours in the day) 
2.  Money (We in Ireland are all the same I hear the word "Recession" at lease once a day by the public 
3. Tan (its fading :( Thank goodness we have Tanning products hehehe 
4.  Have to 2nd Shane on this one "Boobies"  But I have accepted that they are well and truly disappeared and that's ok as the men in Ireland say "Anymore than a handful is a waste" lol 
5.  Eyebrows ( After I allowed my cousin to shave instead of pluck when I was 12) I have been left with horrible eyebrows but I have been working hard on them and at least I have a little now and more of a shape NEVER SHAVE YOUR EYEBROWS!!!!
6.  Fashion
7.  Shoes 


seven things that make you angry.
1.  Cruelty to Animals 
2.  People who are never happy with what they have and always want more 
3.  Recession !!!! 
4.  Child Abuser its just sick!!!! They should be locked up and put away forever and ever 
5.  Politics.
6.  Ignorant people (who died and made you king eh??) 
7.  Gossipers 


seven things that you neglect to do.
1.  Put my phone back on loud after knocking it on silent at night oopppsss!!!!
2.  Not drink too much tea 
3. Eat breakfast every single day (I do eat it but some mornings I fail to do so due to school rushes) 
4. Exercise (well I think running around after 5 kiddies is enough exercise to be honest)
5.  Visit friends more.
6. Worry what people think ( i have got better but still cant help myself sometimes) 
7. Iron (I hate it) 


seven worldly material desires.
1. A bigger house with proper storage and at least 2 bathrooms lol 
2.  A day or weekend trip to a  SPA (I have never been) 
3.  A trip to New York at Christmas Its one of my dreams 
4.  A Proper Profession Camera for filming and amazing pictures 
5.  For anyone in my family who are unwell to get better
6.  A room where I can film, do peoples make and call my own :) 
 7.  A new wardrobe as I have clothes in there that I wore from when I was 18 lol 


seven guilty pleasures.
1.  My Pj's  I love them with a passion 
2.  Shopping (what woman doesnt) 
3.  Sweets (I have an awful sweet tooth)
4. Online Shopping for sure 
5. Caffeine.
6. My Laptop 
7.  Makeup/Beauty Products 


seven things you love about love.
1.  Cuddles Its beautiful and peaceful and makes you feel warm and loved 
2.  Reliance 
3.  Having at least one best friend in your life
   4.  Recognition in every way   
5.  Chemistry 
6.  Trust  
7.  Smiles and laughter all the time 
How long will this linky remain open? Til Halloween, you guessed it!  Happy trails!

I really really enjoyed this and I hope you all take part Please Let me know if you do and dont forget to add your link below xxxxxx 

Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 
















I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Photo-Jenn-ic said...

this sounds like fun, will have to do this myself soon

photojenn.co.uk

Cosmetopia Digest said...

Hi Nina, I'm doing this link-up (post up tomorrow) and was wondering if I should copy-paste the code at the end, beginning or middle of the HTML editor. Also, can I filch the pictures/headers off your post?
Will definitely give credit xx
My Beauty Junction

Unknown said...

Renu Paste in the middle hunny thats what i did and the code includes the headers and pictures darlin

Cosmetopia Digest said...

Thanks so much, Nina! Have just posted mine; gave you a shoutout. Hope it's turned out okay: http://www.mybeautyjunction.com/2013/10/halloween-special-seven-deadly-sins.html

Cailin @ Sassy Dove said...

Thanks for this - I'm definitely going to post it up!

Unknown said...

Cailin Brilliant hun let me know when you do it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...