Friday 24 May 2013

Blank Canvas Cosmetics Brush Folio Review

Hey my beauties how are you all doing today :) 
Awwww im so excited about this blog post in particular because today is the official launch of the New Brush Folio By Blank Canvas Cosmetics 
Along with some other new products in which I will surely be buying myself ;) I will include a picture at the end these new items are on special offer for the weekend only exciting :) :) 
Anyway back to the Brush Folio might I add I LOVE THE NAME because when you end up filling this case up it literally looks like a Brush Folio :) 
The Brush Folio is basically a black brush case with with 4 compartments.  On the outside of the case have the official BCC logo and name :) Its simple and thats the way I like it.  The brush folio is actually quite easy to clean with a simple wet cloth if you have any makeup disasters which is even better :) 
The original price of this Fantastic creation is only €19.99 but for this weekend you are going to get it for €15.99 
The Brush Folio contains 20 compartments for all of your brushes which are split up into 5 x 4 places 
So you could put your face brushes on the first 2 folds and then your eye and lip brushes on the last 2 folds.  Another great thing about this is that each compartment has a flap to go over your brushes to protect them :) 

When I got this i immediately grabbed all my BCC Brushes and started to fill this little beauty up I actually thought there would be no way that this would hold all brushes especially the big face ones and be able to shut fully without any pressure on the zip but I was truely wrong :) 
Look at my lovely face brushes awww im so proud of them :) There is a few in there that are new and I have to review yet ;) 
And here is my eye brushes 
I have it nearly full just 9 spaces to fill, perfect for the new brushes that are been launched tonight ;)
I am so so impressed with this Brush Folio it closes absolutely perfectly with no pressure on the zip whatsoever.  This is an absolute perfect size for travelling even in your handbag (the big ones we do carry around).  I I cant believe so many brushes can fit into a small case like this :) My perfect Brush Folio full of BCC Brushes :) Im loving it :) 
I highly recommend this to anyone who had alot of brushes or anyone who travels alot to clients to do makeup or if you are one who likes to use more than 10 brushes at a time most of the time to do their makeup and are travelling alot :) 
I am planning on getting another for myself for my kit as it will take up less room in my case and more room for makeup :) 
BCC sells These on their own 
or 
15 Piece Pro Deluxe with Case: €119.99
18 Piece Pro Deluxe with Case: €145.99

So that my review for today 
All new products will be available from 9pm tonight keep an eye out on their facebook page for announcements :) & Guess what???
The Lovely Una from Blank Canvas Cosmetics was kind enough to give me a discount code for my lovely fabulous readers to use 
Simply enter "NINA" into the discount/voucher section at the checkout and you will get 10% off if you spend over €20 
Until Next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 





I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

That looks like a great way to hold your brushes!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This looks really handy. I wouldn't mind having one of these at all!

Belleza Kisses said...

Love how it can hold a lot of brushes! Blog Hop Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...