Friday 8 February 2013

#28 Days of Kisses *Day 8 Lipstick Tag

Hey everyone how are you all doing today :) :) 
Today is Day 8 of the Lipstick Tag aka 28 Kisses :) :) 
Todays choice of lipstick is not only a stunning for when you want to emphasis your lips and wear little to no makeup on your eyes but its also a stunning lipstick to wear on a Romantic night out ;) aka Valentines :) 
Again I have alreasy reviewed this lipstick but I have to say the more I wear it the more fascinated i am with it :) So much so I have bought 2 back ups of it just incase there is every a day where the company who sells it decides to take it off the market (shivers to think)
This lipstick is surely a lipstick that will get you noticed, that will turn heads and of course not break the bank I tell you :) 
So what lipstick am I talking about your asking 
Its the MUA Lip Boom In Bring It 
As I said above i have already reviewed these in detail if you want to check that out click here.  The one part I am more loving lately is the lipstick itself.  
This lipstick is 100% matte.  Its a fantastic seductive red with blue undertones.  I just love this as I said the more I wear it the more in love I am with it.  I used to be "Afraid" of reds but since trying this I am no longer "Afraid".  
I dont know if the the blue undertone against my warm skin tone that makes it look even better or its just the pure goodness of this lipstick but I know for sure when I wear it I get complimented on it all the time.   
For a deep pigmented colour especially red its so so easy to apply and glides on like a dream.  
Even though this is matte its not at all drying and it lasts so so long on the lips as it sort of stains the lips.  If you wear this on a night out you will surely get away with not topping it up :) 
dab a bit of highlighter on the centre of your lips and girlies you have the most seductive kissable looking lips ever :) 
The picture doesnt even do it justice and thats the truth :) 
For £3 from the MUA site you would be crazy to pass it :) 
Have you tried these Lip Booms from MUA 
Check out the ladies who have also taken part in #28Kisses posts you might see something you want to try out for yourself :)

  • Nykki-talks-beauty
  • Emily Nailed It 
  • Kaka Beauty Blog
  • Face Value Blog
  • FashionCHICsta
  • NykkeyB
  • Aglaia Beauty
  • Maria Sparkle
  • Pixie Dust and Fairytales
  • Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh!
  • Confessions of a Make-up Addict
  • The Glamourous life of a French House Wife
  • Beauti by Jinjer
  • Beauty Passionista
  • All Made up 21
  • Nina's Bargain Beauty
  • Epiphannie A
  • Lacey Smiles 84


  • Until next Time 
    Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 





    I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    4 comments:

    Sana said...

    I love that shade <3

    http://sunniewrites.blogspot.com

    Makeup Over Mind said...

    Gorgeous!!! My kinda colour!

    the creation of beauty is art. said...

    That shade is just gorgeous!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    Unknown said...

    Makeup over mind yes hunny I actually thought of you doing this post lol I can imagine you wearing this shade and it looking absolutely stunning on you :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...