Monday 25 February 2013

#28 Days of Kisses *Day 23 & 24 Lipstick Tag


Hey My beauties how are you doing today :) 
Oh wow I had one busy crazy but brilliant weekend at my friends Hen Party.  It was my first ever hen party I went to and it was such great craic :)
As I told you all I would post up what i wore on my lips for Day 23 and 24 today I will post them all on this post to make it easier and do a separate post on todays lips later :) 
Well for Saturday we went to an outdoor activity place which involved alot of climbing, heights and scary decision for some of us which was fun but the weather played against us that day by snowing and been so cold we couldnt feel our toes and it literally took us all evening and night to defrost but that didnt stop us we had so much fun 
So because of the cold I decided lipsticks and lipglosses were out of the question and I relied on one of my go to lip balms to save my dry lips in the hard weather and it didnt let me down :) This balm is forever in my hangbag and I have been loving how it keeps my lips moisturised and protected from the cold its amazing and lasts quite sometime on the lips if your were out and about :) 
I love this lip balm and already have this reviewed if you want to check it out click here they are amazing and do a great job I relied on this Saturday all day and Sunday all day due the cold. 
Saturday night I went out with lots of girlies on a Hen Party and Went with a Dark brown smokey eye look and to go with that I just went with a Neutral Lip
This lipstick is one of the more pricier lipstick I own and I actually won it in a competition a while back.  Its one of my first Mac Lipsticks I ever got :) 
I have mixed feeling about this lipstick to be honest I do like it dont get me wrong.  Its a stunning shade to wear with a smokey eye especially.  This is also a perfect shade for a bride on her wedding day.  This is also a great shade for anyone with very fair skin and of course fair to medium skin :) 
Because this lipstick is a "Lustre"  which means it has a glossy finish.  So any of you matte lipstick lovers out there might not like this particular shade.  I am one who likes matte lipsticks but also love applying gloss over lipstick sometimes for the extra va va voom :)  So this lipstick is perfect for me as it has the colour and also the glossy finish :) 
High shine is a beautiful nude pink with a pearl like finish.  Now I have fairly pigmented lips and to be honest the finish can be a tad different so if you want the benefit of this shade try dusting the lips with your compact powder or simply rubbing your foundation brush over you lips to cancel out any colouring.  I love the scent of this lipstick and its a dream to apply its so soft and cream each time I apply.  
I find this lipstick a little sheer and in the need of a little building up but went built up looks fab :)  Is it worth the money if you were buying it ??? No I wouldnt pay it to be honest There is bound to be dupes of this around but as I have it in my collection I will continue to love using it until it is gone :) 
I tried getting a photo taken with it on my lips when i was out Saturday night but it was a complete fail as the lighting was bad as you can imagine 
but here is an idea of how it looks 
After all of the activities on Saturday day and night my lips felt so so parched so i relied on the Handmade Companys Balm again and it was my saviour :) 
What did you wear on your lips at the weekend :) 
Keep safe and happy and healthy and enjoy the day no matter what you are doing for the day and night 
Check out the ladies who have also taken part in #28Kisses posts you might see something you want to try out for yourself :)


  • Nykki-talks-beauty
  • Emily Nailed It 
  • Kaka Beauty Blog
  • Face Value Blog
  • FashionCHICsta
  • NykkeyB
  • Aglaia Beauty
  • Maria Sparkle
  • Pixie Dust and Fairytales
  • Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh!
  • Confessions of a Make-up Addict
  • The Glamourous life of a French House Wife
  • Beauti by Jinjer
  • Beauty Passionista
  • All Made up 21
  • Nina's Bargain Beauty
  • Epiphannie A
  • Lacey Smiles 84


  • Until next Time 
    Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 





    I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...