Tuesday 9 October 2012

Catrice New Defining Blush in Rose Royce and Think Pink Review

Hey my beauties how are you all doing today :) 
Wow the sun is shining today again I love it I love Autumn. 
Today I am reviewing A new range of blush that Catrice Cosmetics only released in September along with other new permanent products to their collection.  I was excited about the blushes in particular as I was fond of the older "Duo Defining Blushes" especially in shade "Pink Grapefruit Shake" which had half blush half highlighter.  I still to this day find myself reaching for it alot.  I was dissappointed when Catrice decided to discontinue them :(  
Here is a picture of the old Duo Defining Blush if you do come across it grab it as it is beautiful 
So instead of getting rid of the blushes altogether Catrice decided to just get rid of the Duo and make it 1 :) To be honest i prefer that as i found i was using the blush more than the highlight anyway 
Catrice release 5 new blushes altogether.  So far i got 2 of the 5 .  You are getting 5g of blush for about 4 euro which is brilliant as these will last a while.  The packaging is plain and simple but sturdy, I like that!!! Not only that but you can depot these easily into your own empty palette :) 
According to Catrice:  The ultra-fine, highly-pigmented powder blush with vitamin C and E spreads easily, sets fresh accents, emphasizes your cheekbones and models the contours of your face. Top marks for a perfect finish.
First up is 020 Rose Royce :)  This shade is a perfect shade for anyone who has fair to medium skintone.  What i love is the name Rose Royce lol how do they do it :) 
This is a really pretty nuetral pink.  A perfect blush for every day use.  I find this nice to give me just a nice natural pretty healthy flush.  It can be a little sheer on me and i have to build it up but it is buildable.  
Next up 
040 Think Pink:  This is my favourite out of the 2 so far :)  you can even tell just by looking at it that its going to be pigmented.  This is a beautiful bright pink with a little orange undertone to it. Oh this is really really pigmented ok its a little powdery when swatched but nothing too crazy and you dont loose alot of product.  This is perfect for any skintone and gives a fantastic flush of colour to your cheeks I even see myself wearing this alot in the winter :) 
I am super excited about these blushes.  I think they are even better in pigmentation than the Duo Blushes they used to do.  They are easy to apply.  They a silk smooth and feel amazing on the skin.  They last a good part of the day you will get at least 6 hours out of them before you notice a little fading.  I notice i get a beautiful natural glow from these especially from Think Pink.  I highly recommend these to anyone as they are super affordable and well worth every cent.  
Here i am wearing a light sweep of "Think Pink" 
Believe me when i tell you ladies i have no natural flush on my cheeks unfortunately :( I wasnt blessed with it.  
Have you tried any of Catrice's Blushes?
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 






I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...