Saturday 29 September 2012

Rimmel Scandal'eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner Review

Hey my beauties how are you all doing?
Todays review is about The New Rimmel Scandal'eyes Waterproof eyeliner pencils 
These eyeliners are just released and still not available in some countries.  There are 7 shades available according to Rimmels Facebook Page but there was only 3 shades of the 7 available in my local pharmacy.  The 7 shades are:
Black 
Silver 
Bronze
Blue 
Brown
Purple 
Nude 
ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner is a fine tipped, crayon type pencil available in Purple, Bronze, Black, Silver and Bright Blue that glides on easily and precisely for a flawlessly beautiful defined line. ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner works great by applying one shade, or combining several shades to create a complete and striking eye look.

Benefits of ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner

  • Ultra Soft
  • Waterproof
  • Sweat proof
  • heat proof 
  • Lasts up to 10 hours 
Ensure all eyes are on you!  Create spectacular eye looks by drawing on precise lines of dramatic colour with new ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner. Get the London look.   By Rimmel 
Hmmmmm The question is......Does they do what they say they do !!!!!!! 
The Pencils remind me alot of the Avon Supershock Eyeliners in which are my utmost favourite eyeliners to stay on the waterline which led me to ask the question "will it beat my favourite eyeliner"  
So as i mentioned earlier i came across these in my local pharmacy and they were on an offer for 3.95 euro each WOWZER so i snatched the 3 without a second thought.  My usual Avon Supershock eyeliner costs me 12 euro most of the time.  
So the shades are basically what they are named 
The Black is Jet Black which i love and compared to my usually Avon supershock black liner its an exact match in pigmentation.  The Blackest of Black wahoo!!!! 
The Bronze is fantastic it has lovely gold shimmer which really stand out but not to the point you are out like a disco ball.  
The Purple oh i love it and its matte a great way to make my hazel eyes pop and so handy if you just wanted to add a pop of colour to your every day look :) 
As you can see the pencil itself is thick enough to last longer before you have to pair the pencil.  Now for the formula its is amazingly creamy.  You get instant pigmentation and a little goes a long long way.  You also have enough time to smudge this baby before it sets you have at least a good 30 + seconds which is just enough time.  Beautiful !!!! 
So now for the wonderful swatches :) 
Dont they look Beautiful :) :) 
So I know what you are all asking.....Do they actually work on the waterline.......Are they really Waterproof.....Do they smudge.....Do they last all day?????
YES......YES.....NO......YES
I have even put them to the ultimate Water test for you to see 
I ran lukewarm water over these for a good 5 minutes to see if they would even melt a little (part of the sweat test also) and then i put them to the smudge test with my arm still been wet 
Not even a budge from the water or the smudge test.  These babies are staying put until you use your makeup remover.  It took a nice bit of scrubbing with a sponge and soap to take these off my arm after but the best thing is that they did not leave any stain lines.  So for ones who hate waterproof makeup because of that reason will like these because they do come off easily with makeup remover.  
I can not wait for the other shades to come I especially the "nude" as that will be a perfect shade for the waterline to open up your eyes.  
For 4 euro these are well well worth they money and i will surely be stocking up on them they are amazing and everyone should have them in their collection.  Especially for weepy days ;)
Hot days etc 
Have you tried these yet?
I really hope this review was helpful for you all 
Until Next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 







I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh they look similar to the Urban decay 24/7 liners I would quite like to give them a go xx

Jeanette Stephen said...

Hi Nina, I really enjoyed reading your review of Rimmels eye liner. It looks as if this product can really hold up even through sweat lol and the price is right.

Kerrie said...

Ah, these look like great, i love the avon supershock black so i'll go for one of these in a different colour when I see them.

Sifa’s Corner said...

I will surely try these out when I get the chance.The colors are really pigmented.

Thanks for the review!
www.sifascorner.com

Unknown said...

Hi, great review!

Could you please tell me if these liners twist up or do you have to sharpen them?

Thanks! x

Unknown said...

Hi hunny they need a sharpener thanks for your comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...