Sunday 19 June 2011

Wet n Wild lipsticks review

Let me start off my saying im reviewing two different types of lipsticks from Wet N Wild firstly 

  • Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipsticks (i own 2) 
Wet N wild Says: Give yourself a silky smooth lips with Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick! Packed with conditioning ingredients of vitamin A & E, and Aloe Vera, this Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick glides on your lips effortlessly, leaving lips feeling moist from morning till night! Apply as much as or as little to get the perfect intensity!

  • Wet N wild Mega Last Lip Color (i own 1 so far)
Wet N wild Says: Fall in love with Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color, a highly pigmented and long-lasting lipstick that delivers rich hues in semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color has a velvety texture that glides on smooth. A blend of hydrating skin-care ingredients such as Hyaluronic Microspheres , exclusive polymer complex, natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & E leaves your lips feeling healthy and smooth. Available in 18 beautiful shades from creamy nude to hot pink.


The 1st & 3rd is the Silk Finish lipsticks in shades "Light Beige Frost & Breeze" the 2nd is Mega last lip color in "Bare it all" 
I purchased these on http://www.nonpareilboutique.com.  I paid $3.00 for the Mega Last Lip Color and $1.10 for the Silk Finish Lipsticks.  Now at the time postage to Ireland was fairly cheap from this website but lately i have noticed that the postage is gone extremely expensive so i havent purchased off this site in quite a while which is unfortunate as i love the way this site has selections on all different types of brands at really cheap prices i got wuite a good few items from Wet n Wild as this brand is extremely hard to purchase from my country.  
Anyways back to my review on these lippies:

 "Light Beige Frost,Bare it all & Breeze" in sunlight 
"Light Beige Frost,Bare it all & Breeze" in natural light 

Light Beige Frost(510A):   First of all the name of this doesnt make sense to me haha it says brige buts its actually a deep pink frost with shimmer lipstick, dont get me wrong i love it but i thought it would be more on the brown side than pink but i will still use it :) as you can see by the swatches, its creamy and sheer yet very pigmented not bad for the price i must say.......

Bare It all(902C):  is a nice, light brown color with more peach than pink undertones.  Its extremely creamy and very matte.  The texture on this lipstick is dry but not overly drying.  I cant believe how thick this lippie is a little goes a long long way.....I love love love this withh a dark or smokey eye look its absolutely perfect plus i add a little gloss to it and ive had many compliments wearing this shade i love it 

Breeze(547B):  Is a nude shade with silver frost.....on my lips you really only notice the silver frost not so much the actual colour only very slightly.......im surely anyone with a darker skin tone you will only see sheer silver on your lips.....i love this shade tho its wearable and so soft on the lip 

Lip Swatch of "Breeze" 
Bare It All 

Light Beige Frost 
I think for the value of these they are incredible....although the packaging looks cheap i dont mind as long as the quality is good thats all that matters and between the two your getting more than your moneys worth :) I would love to purchase more shades and hopefully soon i will find some site that is not as expensive in postage as the site i got these in......I have to say if you can at all get these grab them you wont be disappointed not only do they moisturise your lips but they make them feel and look good also you get just as much product in them as any other lipsticks on the market.....

so girls hope you found this review helpful and let me know what you think of them 

ok until next time
cya soon 
nina xoxoxoxox

Disclaimer:  anything i review is bought out of my own pocket unless stated different,  i like to be honest and i like to give my utmost honest opinion on anything i use.....as i would like an honest opinion back if you like my reviews please click follow i have lots more to review so keep an eye out :)

4 comments:

Lara's Pint Of Style said...

The Mega last one looks tempting :)

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

Great lippies!

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

*Check out my giveaway:
http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

Toothfairy said...

I love the middle one, I'm definitely going to buy!
I'm your new follower, check out my blog if you like :)
toothfairygardy.blogspot.gr

Beezy_78 said...

I LOVE Stoplight Red, it was suggested to me by Little Miss Andee at winkforpink. blogspot. com and it's the first true red I own! :-D
Lasts forever, too! It is the formulation of your middle lippie pictured. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...